* Lessons missed by a student are forfeited unless notice is given no later than 24 Hours before the lesson time.
* Students are allowed to cancel 24 Hours in advance up to ONLY TWO lessons each academic term.
* All payments must be paid in advance or according to the payment plan one will have. Late payment could result in a student's suspension from the lesson/we reserve the right to commence legal proceedings to reciver the debt.
* Termly payments should be made full in advance or half before lessons and the other half following month.
* No cover lesson done for the group lessons. Students must come to class on time with the appropriate materials.
* In the event of discontinuance or changing of lessons, TWO WORKING WEEKS notice is required
* Please note that No Refunds for all group lessons (Exchange with another lesson only).
* If such notice is not given to our office the fees for the registered time must be paid.
* In case of annual payment cancellation, the refund will be calculated from termly fee.
* Annual payments must be completed latest by end of November, in case of late payment the fee will be calculated from termly price.
* Any complaints or grievances should be directed to the school office in the first place.
* I give permmision for the trained member of staff to administer appropriate first aid if required.
* I understand that the fee should be paid by the date agreed on the back of this form.
* In the event of a teacher's planned or up-planned absence, LSA my provide a substitute at its discretions.
* Neither refund nor credit will be granted for teacher absence when a substitute is provided.
* If substitute teacher arranged, LSA management is not obliged to notify the parents/students.
* Notice of cancellation of a lesson or absence must be given to a member of our counter staff, only. Such notice is invalid if delivered yo your teacher. Sane day cancellations are ineligible for make up lessons.
* Students who no-call no-show for their lessons will not be eligible for make up under any circumstance.
* Make up lessons expire at the end of the academic year and are the customer's responsibility.